Monday, April 26, 2010

Favorite Bloggers!

I must say that I felt my two most influential bloggers in the class were Rio and Sam. This is pretty simple really. Having two Dr. Sexson classes with two sets of blogs and such has made me really confused at times trying to remember who was talking about what when and why. Sam, acting master blogger in BOTH, kept me straight and focused on what was coming up in each class and what I had to prep for.

Rio, with his attention to media, cannot be forgotten in this discussion of memorable blogs. Although much of my appreciation of his talents comes through the class it has been largely influential to watch him work thus making his service to the class indispensable. It think that most of us would agree that every class needs a Rio running the magic Apple displaying fantastic images and relevant information within seconds of hearing about it; Visual learners rejoice! His smartpen is also incredible. To be able to record all of the lectures and post them just shows how cool school is becoming!

No comments:

Post a Comment