Sunday, April 4, 2010

Finished a poem!

Wow. It has been WAY too long since I have blogged for this class. Not a good thing. Well, I guess I haven't really been blogging in the other class so at least I'm pulling consistency:)

I believe that in my last blog post, way, way, way back in the past, I was discussing a poem that I was writing. Well I finished it (sort of) and finally got that monkey off my back. I would post it up here but I'm not really sure how the formatting would work. It's kind of in a complex format/structure so It can't really be written on the blog. It turned out being really cool and I would love it if someone with some techie know-how could comment and tell me how to post it as a photo, pdf, or something like that.

1 comment:

  1. I got your back buddy, go to http://www.scribd.com/ and then upload your pdf file, you then embed the upload into your blog like I did with a couple pdfs.

    Let me know if you have problems!

    Rio

    ReplyDelete